Friday, April 8, 2011

My Beautiful Bride!

Yes, blog world, I am alive! I've been feeling a little overwhelmed for the last, oh, about 6 months or so and blogging just hasn't been on the top of my priority list. I really need to do better because it's about the only form of scrapbooking/journaling I'm doing right now.

So the greatest thing has happened in our family - Ashley found the man of her dreams and married him! The big day was March 24th in the Idaho Falls Temple. I've never seen Ashley so happy which makes me sooooo very happy! My awesome sister-in-law was the official photographer and she is the best! She did such a wonderful job of capturing the day for us and I appreciate her so much. Here are just a few of my favorites from the big day.


2 comments:

  1. wOW, She looks so pretty. It's so fun to see life from people I know and care about even after years and miles seperate, so cool. Such a darling family. I was saying somewhere that I remember babysitting for Judy the night you and kent got married, the reception. Funny, now I feel old. She is a beauty, judy did a great jpb with the pics you can see us at yvettesorensen.blogspot.com. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful bride. They look very happy...and well suited for each other. What an amazing day for you all!!

    ReplyDelete