Tuesday, September 8, 2009

We love the Fair!

We love the Eastern Idaho State Fair! Every year we spend a small fortune just to pay to get in the gate and buy a $4.00 hamburger! We do this several times in one week! I tease Kent that the money we spend at the fair all week could have paid for a cruise! But it's all about the food at the fair. We have to spend several days there because we can't eat it all in one day! We took the kids there yesterday (Labor Day) which was a very busy day to go but it was the only day we could all go together. Then Ashley, Kent and I took Grandma and Grandpa Lott today for a few hours. Hmm, it's only Tuesday. I'm betting we'll be back there again before the week is over!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE THE FAIR!!! That is one of the things I miss the most!! Oh....will you please eat a Tiger Ear for me?? Thanks!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We absolutely love the fair. I really do save up a small fortune just for the food. Tuesday was the perfect day to go... it wasn't too busy and the weather was great!

    ReplyDelete