Tuesday, September 1, 2009

First Day of School!

I'm not sure what happened but all of sudden summer was over and the kids were back in school! Ashley is in her second year at Utah State University, Brandon is a junior at Bonneville High School, Tyler is in the 7th grade at Rocky Mountain Middle School and Sara is in the 5th grade at Cloverdale Elementary. To be honest, I love this time of year. I love getting back on a schedule, having a set bedtime, having a clean house until 3:00 and the prospect of Fall weather just around the corner. Happy Back to School everyone!
Brandon had lots of school spirit on the first day! (He's in student council)
Tyler was not so sure he was excited about school! (Or maybe he just didn't want his picture taken)
Sara was very excited about the first day of school and insisted that dad give her a ride to school in the dune buggy!

1 comment:

  1. I love the first day of school! My last first day is next Thursday and I'm so excited that it's the last one ha ha. Your kids are so grown up! I can't believe Tyler is in the 7th grade. I bet Brandon loves the student council!

    ReplyDelete