Monday, June 15, 2009

San Francisco Weekend


It's been a little hectic the last few weeks so I'm a little behind on my posts. But I wanted to post some pics from my very fun girls weekend in San Francisco last month. For Ashley's 19th birthday I gave her a weekend getaway. It was a selfish gift, I'll admit. A weekend getaway for Ashley means a weekend getaway for me! We took our friends, Angela Sayer and Carrie Taggart and spent 3 fun days in the city by the bay. The weather was absolutely wonderful - in the 80's all weekend. We went to see Wicked, the BEST musical ever! We also spent a day on Fisherman's Wharf, visited Alcatraz and shopped at Union Square. FUN TIMES!!

5 comments:

  1. What a great birthday gift!! Can you believe our babies are 19!!!! It looks like the entire thing, food, friends, weather, shopping, was perfect. Happy Birthday Ashley!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super fun. I absolutely LOVED wicked! It is a fabulous musical. I love a good girls vacation... I need to go on more of those.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashley's 19?! Good grief, where does the time go! And what a way to spend your birthday. It sounds like so much fun! We saw "Wicked" in New York a couple of years ago and it was amazing. So fun! I'm glad you all had such a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing says "Happy Birthday" like a visit to Alcatraz! jks. I am totally jealous by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys always have so much fun! You and Ash look adorable.

    ReplyDelete