Sunday, November 21, 2010

What an awesome weekend!

Sara, Stacy, Ashley and Nicole


Ashley and Blake came home for a quick visit over the weekend and we had so much fun together! Ash and I went to the craft fair yesterday then I took both the girls to town to shop for winter boots. Then we went to Stacy's bridal shower and finally the whole family went to Brian's house for the Lott Family Thanksgiving dinner. (Thanks Blake for bringing my Ashley girl home!) Blake and Ashley had to go back to Logan last night so it was a quick visit but we had such a good time together. I love that girl!

Today Brandon had his board of review for his Eagle Scout award and he passed! :) I'm one proud mama!

1 comment:

  1. It was a fun crazy day!!!!! Thanks for coming! and congrats Brandon!

    ReplyDelete