Saturday, April 4, 2009

Las Vegas getaway

Last week Kent and I went to Las Vegas for Showest (that's the theater industry trade show). I was so excited to get out of town and especially to get to go somewhere warm. The weather was perfect - mid 70's to low 80's. The trade show itself was good but my biggest interest was some rest and relaxation. Kent and I walked the trade show floor one day and then the next day when Kent wanted to go back and look through again, he insisted that I stay at the condo and relax by the pool. Okay, twist my arm! It was 80 degrees that day! I sat by the pool reading a book and even taking a nap. After a few hours in the sun (I even got a little sunburned) Kent got back and we went to lunch/dinner. Of course we ate at a few buffets and we got to do some shopping at the outlet malls. Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end and we came home on the day that Idaho Falls got a blizzard. Thank goodness for little getaways like this so I don't go crazy waiting and waiting and waiting for spring to finally come to Idaho!

1 comment:

  1. Soooooo glad you had a good tome. And glad the weather was good!!!!! I didn't get a phone call from the kids so I guess they got along ok! We need to do lunch!

    ReplyDelete