Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Nationals & Shoulder Surgery

Bonneville High School Ballroom Team

We spent last Thursday, Friday and Saturday at Ballroom nationals in Provo last week. Brandon danced with the Bonneville High School team and Tyler danced with Extreme Ballroom. Both of them did awesome! We were so proud of them! Ashley was on spring break from Utah State so she got to go with us. It was fun to have the whole family down there together - even the dog got to go!

Extreme Ballroom Preteen Medley's LatinExtreme Ballroom Preteen Medley's Standard

With nationals over, Brandon was ready to get his injured shoulder fixed. He tore some cartlidge in his right shoulder quite a while ago and has been waiting for ballroom season to be over to get it fixed. He has been in a lot of pain so he was ready. He had the surgery today and everything went great. The doctor was able to repair the torn cartlidge and also clean up some bursitis from one of his tendons. He is already in a lot less pain and I think he's just glad to have it over with!

4 comments:

  1. I am sooooo glad it is over and went well. The national pictures meade me envious! How fun. I'm so glad you had a good time. tell every on HI!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like so much fun. I love that you bring the smallest member of your family. Too cute. I miss our ballroom days. I am so glad everything went well with Brandon's surgery. That kid has some mad skills. I'm glad he's still dacning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad the surgery went well. Cameron and I both did ballroom in high school and we absolutely loved it!~ Hey do you scrapbook? you should totally go to our scrapbook retreat my sister is hosting in april. Check out our blog for more details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad that the surgery went well. Your family is full of lots of surprises isn't it? Well we're so happy you guys are all doing better. LOVE YOU GUYS!

    ReplyDelete